We release a new FREE show like this everyday on iTunes! Subscribe free and don't miss an episode!
If you couldn't make the 2014 National Strength and Conditioning Association Rocky Mountain Regional Conference hosted at MusclePharm's corporate headquarters, have no fear - all the highlights are here! - in today's episode:
- Don't let others intimidate you from getting started - do YOU and dominate
- Tips from the best who train athletes for the NFL combine and more
- The keys to succeeding as a personal trainer and most common mistakes
- All about dumbbell training and prioritizing your training
- Insights on food choice and timing or if just "hitting your macros" is all that matters
- Should you rest walking, sitting, or lying down between sets? Which is best?
To see pics from the conference go to facebook.com/appliedmusclescience or Twitter @AppliedMuscleSc.
If you enjoyed the show please leave a review under ratings and reviews on iTunes. Thank you for your support!
Share this post